Send PPE to healthcare workers now.
PPEnow is a procurement and logistics 501(c)3 non-profit with a simple mission: to deliver personal protective equipment (PPE) to frontline healthcare workers.
Our large network of buyers and partners enable bulk purchases.
The PPE we get are 100% lab-tested in the US.
Our shipments are prioritized thanks to exclusive connections.
Goal: $45,000 by Friday
Help us place our third order of N95 masks
How we work
We cut out the middle-man.
- We use your donations to place sample orders of N95 masks and gowns in small quantities (1k, 3k, 10k, 20k) from FDA-approved factories.
- When they arrive in NYC, we test them at Mt Sinai lab and Nelson Labs (for NIOSH testing and certification).
- Once the samples pass our testing, we donate the procured PPE directly to healthcare workers.
- We then help hospital procurement and state procurement with placing follow-on large orders (500k-1 million masks and gowns) with these same vetted factories - for free.
- We use our connections and longstanding relationships to give hospitals fair prices, prevent price-gouging, and do randomized quality testing on every batch to maintain quality across all factories.
We are New Yorkers working together to get desperately needed Personal Protective Equipment to our frontline healthcare professionals.
Fundraiser and Community Development
Katey has 15+ years in social impact, non-profit, consulting and philanthropic space. She designed and leads technology and innovation programs in the NYC area (MCorps, Futureworks Incubator, etc.). She specializes in helping hardware and clean tech companies source, manufacture, and distribute supplies domestically and internationally. Katey assists in coordinating with city and state warehousing, manufacturing, and logistics resources.
Supplier Quality Control
Nate has 9+ years of experience working with technology companies with hardware and manufacturing needs. He runs supply chain vetting for NYC area companies, assists Futureworks companies in manufacturing sourcing, quality control, and import/export.
Nick has 6+ years of experience rapidly building technology platforms at scale. He has worked at Samsung, Facebook, and Dropbox. At Dropbox, Nick works in research and development, starting and growing products. He ensures that our web and data systems are ready to scale nationally and that technology assists our efficiency at every point.